A pdf version of my CV can be found here: CV
(Last update: 12/2020)
From 2021: CNRS researcher (CRCN), In the Centre de Recherche Cerveau et Cognition (CerCo - CNRS), Toulouse, France.
2019 - 2021: Postdoctoral researcher, Joint collaboration between : Serre Lab, Brown University, Rhode Island, USA & Centre de Recherche Cerveau et Cognition (CerCo - CNRS), Toulouse, France.
Supervisors: Dr. Thomas Serre and Dr. Rufin VanRullen– NSF CRCNS USA-France Research grant
June 2019 – August. 2019: Summer Program Intern, RIKEN Center for Brain Science (CBS), Wako, Saitama, Japan.
Supervisor: Dr. Andrea Benucci– Laboratory for Neural circuits and behavior.
2017 – 2019: Postdoctoral researcher, Centre de Recherche Cerveau et Cognition (CerCo - CNRS), Toulouse, France
Supervisor: Dr. Rufin VanRullen– ERC Consolidator Grant P-CYCLES.
2012 – 2017: PhD studies in Cognitive Neuroscience, Aspirant F.R.S.-FNRS - Institute of Neuroscience, Université Catholique de Louvain (IoNS, UCL), Belgium.
Supervisors: Dr. Alexandre Zénon, Prof. Etienne Olivier, Prof. André Mouraux Title of the thesis: Unconscious processing in the human brain. [Manuscript]
2006 – 2012: Bachelor and Master degree in Biomedical Engineering, Politecnico di Milano (Italy).
- Member of the TIdDLe Organization Committee. TIdDLe is a group of Toulouse based researcher interested in Deep Learning. I’m in charge of coordinating and organizing most of the scientific meetings.
- Invited Reviewers for the journals: Journal of Neuroscience, Plos Computational Biology, NeuroImage, Frontiers in Computational Neuroscience, Frontiers in Neuroscience, Journal of Motor Behavior, PlosOne, Journal of Cognition.
- Founder and organizer of the DeepLearning Club at Centre de Recherche Cerveau&Cognition (CerCo), Toulouse, 2017-2019
- Organizer of the Journal Club at Centre de Recherche Cerveau&Cognition (CerCo), Toulouse, 2019-2020
RIKEN CBS Lecture course 2019 (01/07/2019 – 05/07/2019) – RIKEN CBS – Tokyo, Japan.
Computational Psychiatry Course 2017 (28/08/2017 – 01/09/2017) – University of Zurich & ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
International Deep Learning Summer School 2017 (17/07/2017 – 21/07/2017) – University of Deusto – Bilbao, Spain
Athens Course (11/03/2011 – 19/03/2011) Universidad Politecnica de Madrid (UPM), Spain – 7.5/10 “Exact String Pattern Recognition”- Prof. Francisco Gomez Martin
- Computing skills: Matlab, Python (Pytorch, Numpy), R (basic), C/C++ (basic)
- Working experience with EEG, TMS, Eye tracking and fMRI.
- Languages: Italian (native), English (fluent), French (level B2), Spanish (level A2)
- Classical Guitar - Intermediate Accomplishment (2010) at “Conservatorio di Milano - Giuseppe Verdi”
- Music Theory and ‘Solfeggio’ (2007) at “Istituto Pareggiato Vittadini di Pavia”
- Black belt in Judo and former competitor athlete
- Breakdance teacher at “SalsaSwing” (BovisioMasciago) and “PalazzoloSport” (Palazzolo Milanese) - (2006 - 2011)
- Experienced traveler and amateur mountain excursionist (summit peaks: Hoverla - 2061mt, Ukraine 2015; Kota Kinabalu -4095mt, Malaysia 2016; PoonHill- 3193, Nepal 2017) - all pictures in this website were shot during these hikes.